Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well...I got nothin'.....

I really don't have anything to write about today....not a whole lot has been going on.  I go back to work tomorrow after my mini-vacation from work.  I've been off for 5 days, and this time, it actually felt like 5 days, not just two like it normally does.  It's been nice, but I am ready to get back on my normal routine.

I am finally ready to buckle down and get back to eating healthier and working out regularly.  NO....this isn't a New Years resolution.  I was doing this before the holidays, but I took a little break, because really, I wasn't about to deprive myself of christmas cookies and pie.  I always said I was going to start again after the holidays.... So, I bought a new pair of workout/walking/running shoes, and have stocked my fridge with some of my old favorites (chicken, brown rice, lots o' veggies, etc.)  It was a nice break, but I definitely need to get back on track with the weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

This past weekend, I decided to cruise the "countryside"...aka...take a ride in the country... and take some random pics of different things.  I am mastering the art of shooting in full manual mode, and really, I've learned a lot so far.  I love having all of the control and love being able to set everything on my own, which will determine how the picture will end up.  So, here are a few pics I took.  I really didn't have to do much editing, which makes things a ton easier.  Enjoy. :)


I did this one in two colors.  In this first one, I left it in color, but brightened it and did some other minor things.

In this one, I applied the sepia color tint.  For some reason, for older buildings, I love images in black/white and sepia tones.




This is one of my favorites.  Railroad track pictures are so much fun. :)

Well, I wish I had more to share, but I'm not gonna' lie, it's been a lazy couple of days.  Take care, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...