Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Experience

This Saturday, we had our very first newborn session with an adorable baby boy... only 8 days old!  I wasn't real sure what to expect since I had never done a newborn session before.  It was a lot of fun, and being around this sweet little guy made it that much more amazing.  So, I thought I would share some of the sneak peeks I posted for his parents.  Enjoy! :)









How adorable is he?!  He was so alert for the first few pictures....something I really wasn't expecting.  It's not every day you see newborn pics with eyes open!  But, we captured it and I am so glad.  As soon as we swaddled him up in the different wraps we had, he relaxed and snoozed a little bit.  It was so much fun, and I can't wait for our next newborn session.

The rest of the weekend has been consumed with homework for my class.  We had to creatively portray depth of field and motion.  Here are a few I took for the class...





The first two show a pretty small depth of field, meaning the background is blurred and only the subject in focus.  The second two show different shutter speeds, with the flag very clear while being in motion, and the water being in focus but the background blurred due to the shutter speed.  It was pretty fun!

Well, that's about all for now I guess.  Have a great Sunday, and thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...