Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Lil' Dude

I realized today that I really haven't put any new pictures of our lil' dude on here recently.  Actually, I haven't posted much of Darren either.  Sorry about that.  I had my camera out tonight working on some other things, so I decided to snap a few pictures of the stinker and the hubby.

**The pictures are a bit dark....sorry about that. I'll try to take more pictures of my boys this weekend out in the sunshine. :)**

Hello hubby! :) <3

Awww, he just melts my heart!

He talks up a storm now.  He doesn't really say anything, mostly just gibberish still.  But, he's learning more and more each day.

He loves it when Darren helps him "fly"

Did I mention he also loves looking at the TV and not me?




It was snack time in these pictures.  He gets a little annoyed with my camera obsession.  :)

That's all for now ladies and gents.  Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...