Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funday

This weekend has been a pretty busy one!!

Friday, Darren met me down in Bloomington after work so we could head out to Wapella for one of our friend's birthday parties.  It was a great time!!  It was nice hanging out with our friends and having fun with all of them. :)  Saturday I went shopping with Kinzey down in Tuscola, then had an assignment to complete for my class. There was a party we were invited to on Saturday, but we couldn't go because of our previous plans. :(  I wish there was enough time in the day to do it all!! After some quick grocery shopping, we finally settled in the house about 6:30pm after being gone all day.  Today we've taken it pretty easy.  I always forget things when I go grocery shopping, so we had to go to Wal Mart for a few things....but that was a quick trip, thankfully.  The rest of the day has been consumed with laundry and laziness....the way I like my Sundays! :)

So, this week for class we had to portray depth of field using the four methods, five if your lens has the capability.  Since I am not supposed to edit my assignments, I find myself going through the pictures I've taken, finding one with some possibility, or one that sticks out to me....and then I edit it a bit for my own enjoyment/amusement.  Here are three that I took for the class this week, and did a little bit of editing to.



I'm digging how they turned out.  I may have one of them printed to hang...but we'll see. :)

While I was out working on an assignment a few days ago, I snapped this picture of the sun and the clouds getting close to sunset time.  I really like it, so I wanted to share it with you all!

I dig it.

Have a good rest of the weekend; what's left of it anyway.  Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...