Wednesday, March 7, 2012

11 Random Facts

I got tagged by Jessie to complete the 11 Random Facts challenge.  It came at a perfect time, because a.) I thought it was a cute idea and enjoyed reading her facts and answers.  I saw it on the blog marital-bless as well and enjoyed reading hers.... and b.) I needed a new post and I had nothin' up my blogger sleeve.....  Hooray for blog challenges!!

So, I also get to tag people to participate in this challenge.  The lucky ladies I have decided to tag are: Kelsey, Jarrin and Erin.  If you decide to participate, have fun ladies!!

The Rules

1.) Post these rules
2.) You must post 11 random things about yourself
3.) Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
4.) Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
5.) Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog

11 Random Facts

1.)  I bite my nails without even realizing I do it.  I had fake nails once, and I tried biting them off....it didn't work out so well.

2.)  After being preggo and having Mr. Ryder, my stomach is like jell-o.  It used to be one solid piece of fat, but now it molds and takes shape where ever it wants.  I call it "the blob."

3.)  Pizza is my favorite food.  I could eat it every single day.  That's not an exaggeration.....

4.)  I like to gamble on slot machines.

5.)  I want another tattoo....a green tattoo.  I like the color green for tattos. :)  I want my boys incorporated with it somehow.

6.)  I used to hate tacos/mexican food, but now it runs a close 2nd as my favorite food.  Yum!

7.)  I use a lot of hairspray on my hair, the reason being I wear my hair in a ponytail every day.  I already get up at a sickening 5am...and I refuse to get up any earlier to style my hair differently. You may think the answer is to cut my longer hair so it's easier to style, but, my hair is still thick.  Even when it's short it takes awhile to do....

8.)  I have to take my showers in the morning, otherwise I don't feel right all day.  I can't take my showers at night, because then in the morning my hair is a thick, unmanageable furball that can't even be tamed in a ponytail.  So, we can't have that.

9.)  I am addicted to Pampered Chef and Scentsy products.  Good cookin' stuff, and good smellin' stuff.

10.)  I don't like to wear a lot of makeup.  I don't like the way heavy make-up feels on my face.  One thing I hardly go without is mascara.  It's my fave....

11.)  I have so many different things going on at once, I am surprised I remember it all most days.  But, I love the craziness and wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

11 Questions from Jessie:

1. What is your favorite fast food chain?
Right now, it is Arby's.  I could seriously devour a medium roast beef sammy right now...

2. Do you like to work-out?
If I am motivated, yes.  I enjoy the feeling after a good work out.

3. What kind of sports do you like to watch?
Pro football, preferably the Bears.  That's it.  I'm not too into sports.

4.  Who is your favorite band/musical artist?
I like a lot of different music, so it's hard for me to pick a favorite.  A few of my favorites are Journey, Michael Jackson and Huey Lewis and the News...oh, and of course hair bands. :)

5. What's your favorite movie/why?
HA!  I can't pick just one favorite.  It's literally impossible for me.  I'm getting a brain hemmorhage just thinking about....Ah!  I need to get away from this question.  See this old blog post for a look into some of my faves...

6.  What's your dream vacation?
Rome, Italy.  'Nuff said.

7.  If you didn't live in where you live, where would you go?
I'm not too sure.  Of course, there would be many potential places I could go... :)

8.  How many kids, if any, would you have?
2.  It's a nice even numero.

9. Is there a celebrity that gets on your nerves? Why?
A lot of them do for a lot of different reasons.  Let's just leave it at that.

10. Whose blog do you stalk religiously? Why?
I stalk a lot of people's blogs.  However, one I go to constantly is The Pioneer Woman. Ree is hilarious, and I love reading all of her posts.  Plus, her recipes are really yummy, and all of the sections on her site are awesome!

11. Do you have a suggestion on a blog? Why?
The ones I follow are all on the side of my page...check em' out!!  I think they're pretty darn dandy myself! :)

My 11 Questions for Those Tagged

1.)  Do you have a blogging idol?  If so, who is it?
2.) What's one thing you can't live without?
3.) Do you have a  hobby that you love?
4.) What's your favorite movie?
5.) What's your favorite food to cook?
6.) Do you have a favorite vacation location?
7.) Which season is your favorite?
8.) What's the last thing you ate?
9.) What's the last book you read?
10.) Are you a go-out and have fun type of person, or a stay-at-home fun type of person?
11.) Have any pet peeves?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...