Monday, March 19, 2012

Class Update

So, I thought I would update you all on my second class for Photography.  I guess I should tell you all how the first class went. The first class really taught me a bunch, and this one isn't disappointing in that aspect either.  I got an 'A' in the first class, and I'm really hoping I can keep up the trend. We'll see how it goes as time progresses and the classes become more difficult.

For this class, our assignments are based on choosing four different catalog stock themes to photograph.  We were able to choose whatever we wanted, and my choice of themes are people, landscapes, nature, and texture.  For some reason, I struggle with landscapes.  I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and focus more on challenging myself and learning a different aspect of photography.  I think I'm doing better, but, I still have a lot to learn.

I've been getting nothing but great critiques from my professor and from the other students, so, I would say it's going well.

I found three pictures that I decided to edit for fun.  I 'm digging how they turned out! :)





I played with the color tint on these first two.  I decided to make them less colorful to bring out the barn and the tree in each one.  


This was a neat little ravine I found outside of Fairbury.  Pretty nifty. :)

That's all she wrote, folks.  Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...