Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Night at the Park

I couldn't stand to be cooped up in the house while the weather is this gorgeous, so, tonight we decided to walk out to the park and let Ryder run around a bit.  This kid is a fast little thing....we may have a future track star on our hands, haha.

He loves being outside and being able to run around :)

Aaaand, he's off!

He's pretty quick, that's for sure!

"I haven't felt this green stuff in quite some time...I don't like it....I like the concrete better." a.k.a. he didn't want to stay in the grass too long, but he had no problem running/falling on the hard concrete.  Whatev, right?

Baby butt!!

"Chase me daddy!!"

"C'mon slow poke....you're totally eating my dust..."

"HA! I win again old man!" :) haha

Of course, he can't smile for me.

Instead, he looks at me like I'm a crazy camera mom or something.....pft, like that's even true... 

See Ryder's face?  He's whining....he wanted to leave.

Rare pictures of me and baby R-Dub

Wow....two rare ones in a row.  I'm on a roll today!

Have a good night all!  Thanks for reading. :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...