Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ides of March

Today is a very special day to a certain someone very near and dear to my heart.  Today is the hubby's birthday, and he turns the B-I-G 27 today.  Happy birthday Darren!
You make me smile everyday :)
You obviously have a love for your flannel jacket and have a love for your array of t-shirts....some strange, some nerdy (aka AWESOME), and some I want to throw away and never look at again....

You are a wonderful dad to our baby boy :)

And, you are an amazing hubby who loves me unconditionally and supports me no matter what :)

Plus, you are one studley creature,  Mr. D-Ron....as you always tell me, anyway... :)

 Have a great birthday, and I hope you enjoy your birthday dinner of McDonalds  (his choice of meal---he could eat it everyday).  Maybe you should wear your t-shirt that says your a "McStud" while eating your meal...just throwing that out there... ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Ryder and I love you more than we could ever express!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...