Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Blog Template

Yay!!  My new blog template has been installed. I am so happy with the way it turned out! :)  Now I feel like I have a 'pretty' blog.  I have some work to do updating the pages in the navigation bar, but I hope to have all of that done fairly soon.  It's a good thing there are sites that offer templates for blogs and such, because I am nowhere near 'design and HTML savvy', that's for sure! 

So, I can't believe it's already Thursday....this week has gone by pretty quick, for me anyway.  This weekend will be a busy one, but it will be a fun kind of busy.

Aaaaand, that's really all I have to say at the moment.  Haha, thanks for reading!!  If you get a chance, let me know how you like the new blog template!! :)

1 comment:

Darren said...

Looks awesome!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...