Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Might Be A Little All Over the Place

I have a lot of random thoughts running rampid through my brain today.  Let's see if I can sort through it all.

--My left eye hurts...or, more like up above and around my eye.  I wear contacts, but  the left one is a special lens for astigmatism.  It's weighted, and it constantly moves around so everything is blurry.  It's annoying.  I just took my contacts out and switched to my glasses, and lo-and-behold...the pain went away.

--Speaking of lenses, I have some new ones in mind for my camera.  I am in the market for a wide angle lens, and some others of course.  It would really help with the landscape pictures I've been taking for class.  Too bad a lot of wide angle lenses are worth a lot of cheddah....bummer, man!

--I miss wearing my Uggs.  It's too dang hot for them right now.  So, they are officially retired for the season, and my flip flops are getting some major use right now.

--I want some cake.  It sounds delicious right about now.

--Throw in some chinese or Arby's, and you'll have one happy Sara on your hands!! :)

--S & D Maurer Photography is completely booked for the month of April, and we have started to book sessions in May.  We are super busy, and so happy and excited at how things have been going.  We have some awesome sessions coming up! :)

--From time to time, I wonder who reads this blog.  I know I look at  stalk a lot of people's blogs, and I love reading about what's going on.  So, I wonder who reads about our little world...and it's been on my mind a lot more lately.  If you read this bloggy blog, shoot me a comment!  It's fun to see who's all out there. :)

That may be all for today ladies and gents.  Sorry it was random, but that's just the kinda' gal I am.  Take care, and thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

Darren said...

of course I read your blog.

Jessica said...

I do i do.... I'm a blog reading addict :)

Sara said...

Thanks for the comments!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...