Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Cuteness

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of taking an adorable newborn girl's pictures.  She is so tiny and absolutely gorgeous!!!  She had that amazing baby smell that I miss on my own little dude.  Snuggling on these cutie newborns that I've taken pictures of definitely helps me get my baby fix, but it also makes me miss have one that little, that's for sure. 

So, I wanted to share some of the pictures I took.  This little miss already has a mind of her own, and when she was done, she was done.  But, even with a few cries, I think I got some cute ones.

Enjoy!










 I was totally in love with the adorable outfit she had on for the family pictures.  Speaking of, aren't they just the cutest little family? 

I loved every minute taking pictures of this little one!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...