Monday, April 16, 2012

I Just Can't Handle the Cuteness!

This past weekend I was supposed to have three outdoor photo sessions.  Well, the weather ruined that, so I had to completely reschedule a senior session, and I had to move the other two sessions inside.  The first session I had was with an adorable 6 month old.  Can you handle the cuteness I'm about to throw out here?? 










Can we say...ADORABLE?!  I am so in love with his rolls...what a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon! :-)


Sunday I had a session with two little girls.  The youngest had no interest in being in front of the camera at all, so we didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to.  But, we still got some cute ones worth sharing.




This girl was up for anything!!  She was a ton of fun!

She didn't want to give up her "bink"...but that's ok.  She's still adorable :-) 

Do I detect a hint of a smile behind the "bink"? haha

What a cutie!

I can't wait for other sessions I have coming up.  It should be a great remainder of the month. :-)

Thanks for reading, folks!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...