Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Schmonday

This weekend was a blur.  I'm not sure how much I enjoyed the 'blurness' of it all.  I mean, the weekend was fun....but when it goes by so quick I'm not a big fan.  Stupid 'blurful' weekend.  And yes, I think I did just create a few new words....'blurness' and 'blurful'.  I'm very proud of myself at the moment.  I think I earned a blizzard as a reward.  

 Saturday was the couple's shower, which was a total success and a lot of fun, and then I had a maternity photo session Sunday.

 
On another note, do any of you use Instagram?  They've finally released it for Android...so I decided to try it out.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I may just be spoiled by my DSLR buddy, but sometimes it's darn convenient to use the camera on my phone. 



Instagraaaaaaaaam magic..............

I'm tired.........and I really want a blizzard.

Thanks for reading. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...