Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This....or.....This?


Yesterday I was out taking pictures for my assignment (my last one for this class) and I found some areas to take some pictures for my own enjoyment. 

During post-production, I couldn't decide which color palette I liked best for these images....so I made copies of each one.  I still can't decide...


This.....

or......


This?  I really like them both....but, now that I look at it more, I might actually prefer the one in color.

Then we have....


This one...

or.....


This one.  Again, I really like them both....and I still can't decide which one I like more.

I have one more in two different color palettes.


This one.....

or.......


This one.  Usually, I prefer black and white or sepia for these pictures.  For this one, I think I actually like the color toned one better.  Ugh....I don't know. :-)

And, just because I think this one is pretty.....

I absolutely love the pink of the flowers and I love how blue the sky is.  It's definitely a good mix of colors.

On another note, I really can't believe this class will be finished this Saturday.  Each one is going extremely quick!  This one has gone very well, and I hope the trend continues as the classes become harder.  I start my next class next week....it's called Digital Image Illustration.  Based on the description, it has a lot to do with editing.  I'm very exctied for that one to start!!

That's all for now ladies and gents.  Thanks for stopping by! :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...