Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A True Avenger

I think we all know who the true Avenger is....I mean, isn't it obvious? No? Ok...I'll fill you all in...






........................................................is








........................................................the








........................................................anticipation








........................................................too








........................................................much?!






Da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!





---Yes.....this is me in Wal-Mart in the toy section playing with Captain America stuff. OR, maybe that's just what I want you to think.  Maaaaaaybe I was captured on camera while performing secret Avenger type duties and I'm trying to cover the whole thing up?????  I guess you'll never know. 


Beware me and my awesome Avenger super powers...they are lethal.


P.S.  Have I mentioned I'm pretty pumped about The Avengers movie being released next weekend?  Too bad we have to wait until the end of the month to see it...bummer.


Happy hump day, peeps! :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...