Thursday, April 5, 2012

....Wah Wah Wahhhhh.....


Not sure what my I am trying to convey with my title....does that surprise anyone? Haha.  I'm a mysterious woman....I even stump myself sometimes.

So, we have a lot going on this month, and I am trying my dang hardest to keep it all straight.

--We have sessions booked to the brim this entire month, and May is starting to fill up quick. I'm loving the busy bustle of it all. :) FYI--I mentioned on my Facebook page that if you want to schedule a session from May-July, please contact us to secure a date. 

--We are getting our house ready to put on the market to sell.  We are going to try to sell it ourselves first, and if all else fails, we will list it through a realtor.  Luckily, we don't have to do too much to the house to get it ready, but, finding the time to get it done is another story.

--I still have to get Ryder's Easter basket/bucket ready.  I plan on getting the rest of the goodies this weekend while we are out shopping for stuff to get the house ready.

--My friend's Danielle and Bobby are getting hitched in June and I am helping plan/host their couple's shower in a few weeks.  It should be fun-o-rama. :)  I am so happy for them, and can't wait to celebrate with them!

--I have a few friends that I try to get together with every few months or so.  Well, the time span between this last get together has gone on much longer than usual.  We were finally able to coordinate schedules and plan something for the end of the month.  I'm happy that we finally got it arranged, but I'm sad it's not until the end of month.  Bummer. :(

That's all I can think of for the month of April....and May looks like it's going to be on the same track as far as busy weekends are concerned. 

Aaaannnnd, just because it's a cute picture....


Here is baby R-Dub. :)  I love his smile in this one!

That's all for now ladies and gents.  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...