Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend Recap in Pictures

Here are some pictures from the shower this past weekend.  You all know I don't go anywhere without my trusty sidekick, Mizz Shutter...aka my camera.... hehe.  These pictures re-cap some of the gift opening extravaganza.

They got some seriously awesome loot.  Here's the start of it all. I'm loving the look of the Food Network brand of kitchen gear.

The happy, soon-to-be newlyweds :-)

More gifts that I am uber jealous of.  Seriously, ya'll, I may have to update some of my current kitchen supplies after seeing all of this new cool stuff available.

Bobby looks very happy to be holding all of those towels. And Danielle seems even more happy about her cookware.   :-)

I love this picture for a two reasons.
1. Danielle and Bobby look super happy
2.  Jessie in the background, peering around Danielle to make sure she recorded the gift stuff accurately.  Love it! :-)

Danielle talked about how excited she was about this rolling pin.  I don't blame her.  Who doesn't need a new awesome rolling pin?  My hubby would say, "Sara doesn't." Pft....of course I do.

Teamwork opening the gifts.

I love his facial expression in this one....

And in this one.... 

They got some awesome gifts!  I'm glad they had a nice shower.

This cake came from Pfaff's Bakery in Pontiac.  Their cake is to die for.

It was a very fun shower; very low key and relaxing.  It was great to see Danielle and Bobby and everyone else! :-)


I had a maternity photo session on Sunday, and it turned out great.  I wanted to share a few of the images from the session.  Enjoy. :-)






I can't wait for the baby to arrive and to do the newborn/family session! :-) 

That's all ladies and gents.  Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...