Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Who Loves Chocolate?!

I promise there is a reason for this post, and I'm just about to explain it. :)  But, really, talking about chocolate is never a bad thing...except maybe for my hips.  Totally worth it, by the way.....

Let's get super serious for a moment.....chocolate is pretty darn good.  It never used to be one of my favorite sweets....and it was never my first choice for a good ol' snack.  But, lately, I'm a choco-holic when it's near my grasp.  My little piggy fingers can't help but find their way to the goodness that will soon grace my taste buds. 


ANYWAY....while we were out in Vegas, Darren and I got to visit a little establishment for a chocolately delight that I feel I must now tell you all about. 

Get ready for it......



It's coming....



Really, it is......



Bada-bing!!

Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3 

Seriously folks, this is one of the BEST frozen chocolate drinks I've ever had!  It's not too rich, and I probably could have downed the whole thing myself, but you know, I'm such a fabulous wifey, I decided to share with the hubby, because that's just how sweet I am. :-) 

You know what's even more awesome?  They sell the chocolate mix to make them at home....seriously, they do.  Take a look here!

So, I plan to buy some of this mix and go to town making myself some awesome Frrrozen Hot Chocolate.

That's all for now.  Thanks for reading, and make sure if you are ever near this restaurant that you stop and give this treat a try.  YUM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...