Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Horse, a Barn, and Some Wires


What does a horse, a barn, and wires all have in common?

.............anyone?

................c'mon....anyone?


....well, nothing really.  Except for the fact that I took some pictures of them and decided to have a little editing fun.


Beautiful horse.  I need to take more pictures of horses.....

I was out taking pictures for class and found this barn.  I liked it and decided to snap a few pictures from different distances so I could play around with the pictures in post-production. This one has a soft and faded look, which I love on barns.

I like the tint of this one. 

I love this one.  I edited it to make it look a bit softer and faded.  :-) 


On another note::: I am selling a lens.  It is a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens for a DSLR.  $80 is the asking price. It is a GREAT lens, and is in excellent condition.  I love this lens, however, I am switching some things out, gearing up to obtain some new equipment, and I want this one to be used the way it should, instead of sitting alone in my camera bag.  Let me know if you're interested. :-)

Happy Thursday.  Friday and the weekend are almost here.....

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...