Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Did It....

So, I did it.  I said I wasn't going to, but I did.  It feels good, too!  I upgraded camera equipment....again.  I'm hoping this lasts me awhile; this desire and need/want to have newer and better equipment is not a good desire or money friendly obsession to have.  But, Darren and I are very happy with this decision and so thankful that we were in the position to be able to do this in the first place!  I can't wait for my new goodies to arrive.  Yay!

This guy, you know, the one right here...

Yeah, he's pretty awesome and supportive and all of that jazz.  Love ya' D-Ron!....or should I call you Tony Stark...?  ha

With all of that being said, we are selling some of our other stuff.  Since I upgraded cameras, Darren is getting my current camera, and we are selling his DSLR.  So, up for grabs:

--Canon T3i 18.0 Megapixel DSLR with 18-55mm lens and all other camera accessories (battery, charger, strap, etc).  Also included is an SD memory card, and the camera bag itself.  The asking price is $700.

--Canon 50mm 1.8 II camera lens.  Asking price is $80.

 All of the items are in excellent/barely-used condition.  I hate to part with them, but you do what you gotta' do.  If you are interested, please message me and let me know, and feel free to spread the word. :-)

Lata' peeps!  Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Congrats on the upgrade!

Sara said...

Thanks Leah! :)

Jenn Johnson said...

Hi Sara,

You may not know who I am, but I'm originally from Fairbury. Born and raised there :) I might be interested in your Canon 50 mm 1.8 lens if you still have it. Would you email at jenn.j@charter.net when you get a chance?

Thanks,
Jenn Johnson

Sara said...

Sure thing Jenn! I will send you a message shortly. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...