Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peek-a-Boo Numero Two

I have a few more sneak peeks to share of our last two sessions from the weekend.

The first was a senior sesion.  It was a lot of fun!  Her mom introduced me to McGraw Park in Bloomington, and if I get the chance, I will definitely go back to take more pictures there.  It was beautiful and there were so many background options.  LOVED it!






She was up for anything, which was awesome considering the cold/windy/rainy weather we had to work with that day.  Sunshine would've been great for these sessions...but what can ya' do?


The second session was immediately after this one.  It was an engagement session with her mom and fiance.  I am actually taking the pictures at their wedding coming up in September, and they were the first of our engagement sessions (we have a few more coming up.) They were tons of fun!  Lots of laughs were goin' down during this session!








I cannot wait to photograph their wedding! 

Happy Wednesday, and thanks for reading, homies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...