Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Randoms? I Think So!!

::: I had a headache today....and I blame my contact.  Yes, I only blame one of them.  I have a special script for one eye for astigmatism...I guess the other eye isn't bad enough for that type of lens yet.  Well, it moves and then I can't see and then I get headaches and then I complain.  Boo.  I think I've complained about this before.  Don't hate me.

::: I took my contacts out, and the headache got a little better.  I decided to ease the rest of my pain with Panera.  It totally did the trick, so now I am very happy and pain free.

:::Tomorrow is the last day of my third photography course, and then I start my fourth one on Thursday.  It's all going so well, and I've learned so much in just the little time I've been taking courses.  I'm so happy and thankful that I have my awesome supportive Tony-Stark-look-a-like hubby who's there for me each step of the way. :-)

::: I took these pictures the other day for class.  I needed some landscape shots for an assignment I was working on.  I love the clouds and the sky in these.  Purdy purdy countryside.





::: Was this post too random for you?  It definitely was for me.  It's only going to get better.....

::: I have a serious sweet tooth lately.  I have a few new recipes I have been dying to try, and each one involves homemade buttercream frosting and marshmallow goodness.

::: See, talking about sweets and buttercream frosting totally made things better. :-)

::: Lata' gata's.  Thanks for reading my ramblings.  You all RAWK! Did you know in my world, rawk is the new cool way to spell rock? Yep. It is.

BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...