Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sunday/Monday Craziness

Sunday was another full day.  Mom and I had a baby shower to go to, and then we had a cookout at their house later on.  

Monday, mom and dad watched the little fella' while me, Darren, Jeffro and Kinzey spent the entire day down in Bloomington.  We saw "The Avengers"....again, and went shopping.  It was a busy two days!

I think I may be dizzy again.

....ok, I'm really not.

But, we were still busy....and by the end of Sunday and Monday we were all exhausted.  Ryder slept in until 7:30 both mornings, which is definitely not normal.  He usually wakes us up around 6 or so.

Any who.....

Here are some pictures from the cookout on Sunday.

Not sure what to think about the water.

Ohhhh my brother.....

Mom and dad trying their best to get Ryder acclimated to his water-filled surroundings. :-) 

Starting to enjoy it more

He figured out that splashing is a lot of fun

'Fro and D-Ron

Big sis/lil' bro'

The hubby wubby

Mom helping Ryder make his journey across the pool

This pic cracks me up.  Dad is wearing Ryder's hat.  Ryder seems to be having fun with the splashing.

FINALLY!  A smile. :-)

He really wanted to taste this water.  Luckily, it was chlorine free, haha.

Look at those eyelashes.  

Upset because it was time to get out of the pool.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial day weekend!!

Peace, love and rock n' roll friends.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...