Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Saturday Madness

Saturday was a jam packed day for us! We had two photo sessions back to back, and then we went to listen to a little 'jam session' that happens once a year, and then we went to Pontiac for the second time that day to do some grocery shopping.  We got home about 7pm and tried to relax with TV and pizzas. 

I'm dizzy just thinking about it...

Ok, I'm not.

But it was still a lot going on! 

Now, back to the sessions.....

The first one was with an adorable newborn and his big sis.  The girl goes to daycare with Ryder, so since she knows me I think she was pretty comfortable and listened really well.  Her lil' brother was such a snoozer and slept most of the time.  He really didn't want to be posed; as soon as I would move his hands he would move them back.  You take what you can get.



Ah, how cute!  I could just melt right now!






How cute is this?!  

It was such a fun session!

Right after this we went to Pontiac to take pictures of a little 7 month old at her families timber.  It was terribly hot, and this little girl was super tired.  With all of that going on, I think we still got some cute ones.  She was such a trooper!





She is so dang cute!

Sunday and Monday were full days as well, however, I'll save those adventures for another post.

Lata' peeps!  Have a great Tuesday (which really feels like Monday).  Darren and I still have a couple of days off--we try to do this every year--so I think I'll try to play catch up today.

BYE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...