Friday, May 11, 2012

We're Not Gonna Take It.....NO!


--We have another busy weekend ahead of us.  Saturday we have an engagement session, then the hubby and I are having a date night in B-Town.  On Sunday we have a family session, and I'd like to try to get a head start on my assignments for the week, so it looks like it will be a jam packed weekend.


--Speaking of class, it's going very well.  I only have 1.5 weeks left of this one....I just can't believe how fast the time has gone.  I'm still rocking the 4.0 GPA, and I really hope I can keep up that trend.  This class has been difficult, the main reason being the instructions for our assignments are beyond confusing, and when working wtih Photoshop, an already confusing program, it really doesn't help matters much.  I must be doing OK though; a 99% isn't a grade to snub at. :-)

-- Anyone watch "Grey's Anatomy" last night??? Pretty sure I can't wait for the season finale next week!! Ahhhhh!!

--I am addicted to the Blizzard of the Month at DQ.  It seems to me that I am addicted to anything that tastes like cake.  I may have a problem....a delicious problem.  I'm ok with this problem....I really am.

--I'm trying to convince the hubby that an iPad would help me a great deal and would be like a new BFF to me.  He doesn't agree.......too bad Apple products are very addicting.

-- Ryder has two molars that have popped through his gums.  I can always tell when he's getting new teeth because he gets a runny nose, a cough and a diaper rash.  He has 8 teeth now, and when he smiles with his teeth it makes him look completely different.  Our baby is growin' like a weed!!!

-- Darren wanted to buy me a Mother's Day gift.  I told him that I wanted to buy myself some Photoshop actions as a gift instead.  Does that make me an editing geek?

-- This post makes no sense....kinda' like me.  Kinda' like the title...which happens to be a Twisted Sister song, which happened to be in my head at the moment I started this post.  Why? I have no idea.

-- In honor of Friday, and since I'm in a giving mood, here's a special video from me (YouTube) to you.

I'm sure you all thoroughly enjoyed that. :-)

 HAPPY FRIDAY!  Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...