Friday, June 8, 2012

18 Month Stats and Pics

Today Ryder had his 18 month appointment.  Here are his latest stats:

Height: 32 1/4 inches--50th percentile
Weight: 29 lbs--90th percentile

He is growing like a weed!!  He had a few small big meltdowns and tantrums while in the office, and he didn't even have to get any shots.  I think it's safe to say we've entered the 'tantrum' phase.....and boy does he know how to throw a good tantrum.  Other than that, the appointment went well.  The Dr said Ryder is a smart little guy and is learning the ways of manipulating us....goody.  We get to start working on potty training and start enforcing a time-out if need be.  These next few months are going to be interesting to say the least.

I snapped a few pictures of Ryder a few weekends ago....or I should say I tried to snap a few pictures.  All he wanted to do was run around.....so I proudly dub this batch of pictures 18 month round 1.  I intend to get some more this weekend, so wish me luck. :-)




Happy Friday!!  Thanks for reading. :-)


2 comments:

Jessie said...

OMG I LOVE THE LAST ONE!!! His little stick-up hairs in the back are ADORABLE. I might have to get a copy of that for work dude.

Sara said...

Thanks!! I'll get you a copy for sure! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...