Friday, June 22, 2012

Cell Phone Pictures...and Aren't They Lovely?!

I decided it was time, yet again, to share the lovely pictures of Ryder, all taken with the camera on my handy dandy cell phone.
You know, because, the foot is the tastiest part....

Not sure why I'm getting the evil death stare.  Maybe I told him no more Lucky Charms...?  Don't mess with this kid's Lucky Charms....seriously.

????....I really don't understand his face in this one...

One eyed stink eye stare....

He just looks plain mad at me

He does so well with my DSLR cameras, so I just don't understand why it's so difficult to take a decent picture of him on my cell phone.  Instagram can't even save these....haha.

P.S.  Today is the RD's Drive-In day at Lost in Time in Fairbury.  If you are in the area, you should stop up.  There is going to be tons of awesome eats! :-)

Happy Friday!!  Thanks for reading. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...