Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy

Need a good book series to read this summer?  Read the Fifty Shades trilogy!!

  
     Book 1: Fifty Shades of Grey        Book 2: Fifty Shades Darker       Book 3: Fifty Shades Freed

So, I'm not going to lie: I wasn't sure how I would feel about these books...because, well, I heard that they were dirty books.  You know....people doing dirty and naughty things.  But, that's not all what these books are about.

You have a man, coming face to face with all of these emotions that he never thought he would feel for any woman.  You have a woman, coming face to face with loving a man she never thought she could/would love.  You have both of them, coming to terms with inner demons that they must face and challenge together.  There is a ton of romance; action; sadness; love; and above all else.... naughty things.

There is so much depth to these books that I honestly wasn't expecting; I really want to go re-read them.  But, I think I'll wait awhile, and make the reading experience seem somewhat 'new' again.

Please, don't shy away from these books because of the obvious chitter chatter and buzz running rampid.  Read them, and enjoy them!  They are seriously addictive and very  entertaining.  I am super sad that I'm finished....I really want to cry because there isn't another one to immerse myself into.  :-(  Bummer!!

On a side note with this:::  I heard that the movie rights have been purchased for these books.  Hrrrmmmmm.....these would be very...interesting....movies.  Even so, you better believe that I'll drag my poor husband to watch each one in all its glory. :-)

Happy Thursday!  Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...