Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's What I Do.....

Ramble....it's what I do. 

::: Why is it that lately, yummy looking skillet-cookie recipes have been on every blog/site I look at?  Don't get me wrong, I really don't object to this, but, is it national skillet-cookie month or something?  I think I know what's in my future, and it's a skillet-cookie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate and caramel sauce....you know...the necessities.

::: This weather is driving me insane.  It's hot; then chilly; then it's ok; then it's hot.  My allergies have finally tamed down for the time being which is a plus, but, not knowing whether I will be sweating like a pig or I will be just peachy keen when I step out into the lovely outdoors does not give me much weather gratification.  Maybe I'm just complaining.....

::: I just looked at the word pig...and I wonder, why do we say sweat like a pig?  Do pigs sweat?  I have never touched a pig that was sweaty....actually, I can't remember the last time I really touched a pig, let alone be close enough to one that I could touch it.

::: Does anyone else think that little baby pigs are cute?  I think they are.

::: I am going to attempt to take Ryder's 18 month pictures this weekend.  However, in our last few attempts, we have realized a few things about our beloved baby boy.  He a.) doesn't listen real well and b.) cannot be contained outside.  He runs around like crazy, and believe it or not, it's hard for me to keep up with him.  But, when I do, he turns and runs the other way like a crazy banchee.....ok...not like a crazy banchee.  But, still, he's a crazy lil' thing when outside.

::: What is a banchee?

::: I FOUND IT!  I decided to Google it.  According to Urban Dictionary, a banchee is "Someone acting insane like an animal or ghost. Such as screaming, running, or just acting completely idiotic and fake."...........like a ghost?  I understand the animal part....but crazy like a ghost?  I really just laughed out loud.   I'm not sure why this makes me laugh so hard.

::: That's all the rambling pain I will cast upon all of you....for now. 

::: Happy Thursday!  Thanks for reading.  Lata' gata's!!!! :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...