Monday, June 4, 2012

A Newborn and a Wedding

Saturday was all sorts of fun!  In the morning I had a newborn session with Erin and Michael's new baby boy.  He is such a cutie, and was such a little trooper the entire time.  He slept most of the time, even with all of the posing and moving around we made him do. :-)





Gotta' love it when you catch sleepy time smiles! :-)

It was such a great session!

Saturday evening we went over to Paxton to celebrate the wedding of Danielle and Bobby.  Saying this wedding was gorgeous would be an understatement! Everything was beyond beautiful!  It was such a wonderful time, and I'm so glad I got to celebrate this awesome occasion with them and all of our friends and family.

On a sidenote:: I am seriously super sore....I blame it on the Milkshake song Odie and I danced to at the wedding.  We've danced to this song together since High School, but I don't remember being this sore.  I guess I haven't shaken my money maker that hard in quite some time. Even with the soreness, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It was such a fun time!!

Happy Monday.  Thanks for reading!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...