Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend wasn't too shabby....not one bit.


Friday I took the afternoon off so I could spend some extra time with the hubby and Ryder.  We went up to the Lost in Time RD's Drive-In day, and it was beyond delicious.  The pizza burger and banana shake I had were awesome.  I can't stop thinking about the banana shake and how much I really want another one.  Yum!!


Here's Ryder at Lost in Time.  Doesn't he look excited to be there? :-)

Friday afternoon we decided to take Ryder swimming for a little bit.  Sorry, no pics. ;-)  Ryder LOVES the water; I can see him being such a 'fish' when he gets older.


Saturday we had an engagement session with such a sweet couple.  I will share those pics later on this week.  It was such a fun time!


Yesterday was spent putting away Ryder's old clothes/toys; doing laundry; and watching Netflix.  It was a lazy day....a much needed lazy day.


I wanted to share a really cute video of Ryder, but it won't upload.  Maybe some other time...

Here is a picture I snapped this morning.  Nifty, eh?


I wish my cell phone clearer pictures....I really do.

 
Sorry this is boring.  'Boring' totally explains my mentality today....


Happy Monday!  Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...