Friday, June 1, 2012

What Begins with 'Fri', and Ends in 'Day'.....

Heck yes, it's Friday!

This weekend will be another busy one: one session + my bff's wedding = amazing weekend!  I can't wait to have fun with the newly married couple and the rest of our awesome family and friends! :-)

Did I mention that I am caught up with all of my homework for this horrid class I'm currently in?  Yup, all caught up!!

And, because I'm in such a jazzy mood, I wanted to share this with you all, because, who doesn't love abnormally large turtles with ninja skills?

......Oh no I didn't........................


......Oh yes I did!  Vanilla Ice and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, dancing and rapping as one.  Does it get much better? When it comes to Mr. 'Nilla Ice and turtles together, I think not!

Happy Friday!  Lata' peeps!




1 comment:

Darren said...

sara.....w...t....f?.........lol!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...