Monday, June 18, 2012

What I Didn't....and What I Did

What I didn't do this weekend:

::: I didn't go to the store like I had planned to get tooth paste, even though I went to a store and could have bought some.  Make sense?
::: I didn't do any homework.  Whoops.
::: I didn't eat healthy.  Again, whoops.
::: I didn't get Ryder's clothes sorted and put away.
::: I didn't make the Smore cupcakes I wanted to.  Cupcakes are wwaaaayyyy better than cake.
::: I didn't get the tan I hoped for.... bummer.
::: I didn't get some things ordered that I really need to order....
::: Did I mention I didn't do any homework?
::: I didn't take indoor pictures of Ryder like I had planned on doing....



..............geeze, did I do anything this weekend?!



What I did do this weekend:

::: I went grocery shopping on a Friday night with my loves <3
::: I had a massive headache and went to bed at 7pm on a Friday night
::: I woke up at 6am on a Saturday morning and decided to get ready for the day
::: I had left over Pizza Hut for breakfast....and it was delicious
::: I had a Saturday morning session with some cutie kids :-)
::: I went swimming with my awesome family on Saturday afternoon
::: I relaxed with my hubby and Ryder Saturday night, and did absolutely NOTHING!
::: I celebrated Father's Day with two amazing dads (Darren and my own dad)
::: I ate a lot of pancakes and bacon
::: I had another massive headache and had to take a nap....
::: I made a 'S'more' kind of cake.  Purdy delicious.... ;-)
::: Above all else, I spent a lot of time with the hubby and R-Dub.  Successful weekend? I say so!


Happy Monday!  Thanks for reading.

BYE! :-)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...