Saturday, July 7, 2012

As Promised

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July fireworks fun.  :-)

Mr. Ryder had a hard time sitting still....

D-Ron and R-Dub

Love giving my little dude kisses :-)

Wish he would have been looking at the camera...but I'll take what I can get!

He LOVED watching the cars drive by

He looks pretty bored.  Poor thing was so sick and tired of sitting there waiting for the fireworks.

Aww :-)

What a studly creature I have in my life....

Ooo-la-la....haha

Time for the show!

Red fiery explosions!!! 

This looks like an uncontrollable fiery inferno!

One of my favorite pics of the night!








Finale!!

I hope you all had a great 4th with your friends and/or families!

Thanks for reading!! :-)




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...