Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Frenzy

::: Not sure why I dubbed today "Friday Frenzy", because there really is no type of 'frenzy' going on.  I was looking for another word that begins with 'f" to go with Friday, and this is the first that popped into my mind, and I decided to roll with it.


::: Speaking of rolls, I really need to get rid of some of this junk in my trunk. 


::: Still speaking of rolls, one of my friends told me that when he wears dress shirts and buttons the top button to wear a tie, his neck fat billows over the top of the shirt and he looks like a mushroom.  I lovingly started calling him 'shitake' for fun.  He laughed, so all is good. :-)


::: Panera sounds glorious for today.  Do you think that will help with the junk that's in my trunk?


::: So, I am completely appalled by what happened in Colorado at that theater.  First and foremost, my thoughts are going out to those victims and their friends and families.  What was supposed to a fun night out turned into a horrid nightmare.  It's completely terrible, and I can't wrap my mind around it.      :-( 


::: On a completely different note, I am so excited for tonight and the rest of the weekend.  Tonight we are getting together with some friends for dinner, and then hanging out for a bit.  Tomorrow I get to spend time with a lil' guy that I've been photographing since he was 3 months old.  He is now 9 months old.  Where does the time go?!  Then, the hubby wubby, R-Dizzle and myself are making a trip up north to go to Ikea and do some other shopping.  And then on Sunday, I have a family session in the morning.  It's definitely going to be a busy, fun-filled weekend! :-)


::: Dear headache and achingly annoying club-like foot:  I think you have been with me for long enough.  Kindly leave.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Hugs and Kisses~~ Sara


Happy Friday!! Thanks for reading, and have a glorious weekend! :-)

P.S.  How funny is this?!  A friend sent it to me and I couldn't handle it....


I laughed for about an hour at this.

Ok....I laughed for about 10 minutes...

Alright....I only laughed for about 1 minute, but still, if you like LOTR (Lord of the Rings), this is pretty darn hysterical.



K BYE! (Name that movie!)




1 comment:

Darren said...

Napoleon Dynamite!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...