Monday, July 23, 2012

I Want to Cry Hysterically.....

.....the weekend is over.  They go by so quick, and I really want to cry hysterically about it.

...but, I'm not going to cry hysterically.  I may pout a bit, but I will not cry.

Anyone have a tissue? ;-)

So, this weekend was another busy one (that seems to be the trend lately.) 

Friday night we had dinner with some friends, and they came back to our house to hang out for a bit.  It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again.

Saturday, I had a session with this cutie 9 month old. :-)


They are such a cute little family. :-)




I love his blue eyes and all of his little rolls. 

It was pretty hot during the session, and he did such a good job the entire time.  I can't wait to do his 1 year pictures....which I can't believe is three short months away.  Time goes by too fast!

After the session, we decided to take a little roadtrip up north to go to the IKEA store.  I scored some awesome blankets and got some neat kitchen ideas, but other than that, I don't think IKEA is really my sorta 'thing.'  It was fun to walk through the store though. :-)

I decided that since we were up north for the afternoon, it would really be a shame if we didn't stop at the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall.  So, we made our way over there, and we didn't buy a darn thing--well--with the exception of cookies and ice cream for a snack, which I'm sure will help immensely with the junk in my trunk buisness...

Sunday I had a family session in the morning, and the rest of the day was spent playing catch-up.

It was a very nice weekend, just incredibly jam packed and short.

Happy Monday, and thanks for reading, peeps! ;-)




1 comment:

Abbey said...

cookies and ice cream are always a good idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...