Monday, July 9, 2012

It May Have Been a Scorchure...But it Was Fun!

Remember in this post when I talked about the big family session I had while it was unbelievably hot out?  Well, here are the sneak peeks I posted for them on Facebook. :-) 




















It may have been hot, but it was so much fun!  The lighting towards the end of the session was gorgeous!!

Happy Monday! Thanks for reading. :-)

P.S. I am happy to report that 'club foot' is doing pretty well.  The swelling has gone down slightly, and it's a bit easier to walk on.  I have no idea what I did....but, at least it's getting better and better each day.


2 comments:

Jarrin :: Raquel :: Rocky said...

g.o.r.g.e..o.u.s. shots sara! LOVE the sunlight with Mrs. Harms + Hubby and grandkids. nicely done!

Sara said...

Thanks Jarrin! The lighting was so awesome at that time of day. I was so excited to be able to utilize it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...