Friday, July 6, 2012

A Lil' Bit of Everything

::: Tuesday night I had a photo session, and it was a scorchure.  It was a family session of about 14 people, 6 of which were little kids, and they were all such troopers!  I will have sneak peeks posted soon. :-)

::: I think I hurt my right foot at some point during the family session.  The top of the foot is swollen, and when I walk the muscles pull and cause me quite a bit of discomfort.  I call it my "club foot"....so beware of its nastiness at the moment.

::: How was everyone's 4th?  Mine was pretty nice.  I spent the morning hanging out with Ryder while Darren could catch some Zzzz's, then we decided to go to Bloomington that afternoon.  Seriously, there were some awesome deals going on; I had to take advantage of them!  We decided to eat at Chili's for dinner, which, by the way, was delicious.  I hadn't eaten there in forever, and I had forgotten how good their chips and skillet queso are.  YUM!  We took Ryder to Sibley to see the firewords (I have pics, and I promise I'll post them sometime) and I think he liked them!  He cried for about the first 2-3 minutes, but then he was saying "oooohhhhhh" at all of them, so I think it was a success.

::: Darren and I both had yesterday off of work, so we spent the morning getting some errands done, and then we lounged the rest of the day.  My allergies have been kicking my butt, and this heat is draining, so, lounging won over everything else.  I did make a strawberry cake, and it is delicious.  I want some of it right now.  That was a random thought.  Does that surprise anyone?  I think I was just trying to show that laziness did not overtake ALL of my day.  I still managed to make a cake that is terrible for me.  SCORE!

::: Remember club foot?  Well, this morning I decided it would be fun to stub my little toe against the wood molding in our bathroom.  I thought it would be even better to do this as hard as possible to make it bleed too.  So, club foot is now accompanied by a sore little toe scabbed over from bleeding.  Boy, I really know how to party.

::: Today is my dad's 51st birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! 

So, if you see this guy strutting his stuff around....wish him a happy birthday!

::: We are going to Cullom tonight for pizza at Slingshot's to celebrate dad's birthday.  I am really looking forward to it!  Cheesy breadsticks are calling my name.....

::: I am on a mission to find some cute antiquey (is that a word?  if not, I'm declaring it a "Sara Word") chairs and what-not.  Anyone know where I should look?  I also want some new blankets.  I heard IKEA is a good place to look.  Anywhere else?

::: This weekend is going to be busy.  But, I may need to take a time out to do some swimming with my boys.  Ryder loves the water these days. :-)

::: My foot hurts. Ouch.

::: I'm hungry.

::: Ouch, my foot.

::: Thanks for reading.

::: Ouch.

::: It's not that bad...only when walking.

::: BYE! ;-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...