Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh. My. Word.

It's no shocker that I have a love for Panera food.  Seriously, I talk about the establishment 24/7.  Maybe not that often...but dang close.

So,  I decided to do something different.  I decided to stray away from some of my menu favies and try something, dare I say it...new!  Well, not new on the menu, but new for me.

I tried.....

The Mac and Cheese

This is one of the BEST mac and cheese dishes I have ever tried.  Seriously, I am so depressed that I have been missing out on this little wonder for so long.  The flavor knocks my socks off....well, if I were actually wearing socks that is....and if I were...they would have definitely blown off my tootsies.

It's not something you'd want to eat daily, because something this delicious probably can't be too healthy (I'm terrfied to look up the nutritional value) but, it would be a nice little dish to have every so often. YUM!  Good stuff.

In other news, remember this post when I talk about adding to the pain of my club foot by stubbing my toe?  Well, this morning in my sleepy stupor I managed to stub it again.  The nail part is now changing to a wonderful blue-ish black-ish color...the perfect compliment for flip flops.

Happy Friday, and thanks for reading! :-)




1 comment:

mrs. tabb said...

I'm following you now! :) your blog is darling!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...