Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts! :-)

:::one:::
I realized that I never shared some of the sneak peek pictures from the wedding  a few weeks ago.  I'm sorry...better late than never. :-)





Cute sign, huh?  This couple have been together for 10 years and recently decided to tie the knot.  It was a small wedding, but so much fun, and great photography experience for us!

:::two:::
I have been eating a healthier breakfast/lunch/dinner all week.  To say I've been a tad bit grouchy is an understatement.  I really miss Panera and all of the other glorious food spots, but it's time to say buh-bye to my 'lovies' (my pet name for my love-handles).

:::three:::
I mentioned this on another blog, but I must seriously be living under a rock.  Either that, or I am completely oblivious to my surroundings.  I'll go with option 1 and 2. :-)  How have I not heard of this 'Virgin Diaries' show?!  What channel is it on? What other cool things am I missing out on?!

:::four:::
The hubby and I have decided to go on a little date this coming Saturday.  We are going to see the new Batman flick and go eat at one of our favorite dining spots.  Heeellllloooooo bruschetta! I'm really looking forward to it!

:::five:::
Is it really only Thursday?  Is it just me, or has this week really been dragging?

Happy Thursday, and thanks for reading! :-)


1 comment:

Sar said...

Yes, you're totally missing out on Virgin Diaries. Do you have a twitter? Check out the #VirginDiaries hashtag. SO FUNNY!

Love the photos! They turned out fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...