Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Why do the weekends go by so quick?  The days during the week seem to drag but then the weekend is on automatic fast forward.  I will never understand.

Friday evening was very uneventful.  Grocery shopping was the highlight of the night.  Saturday we decided to go hang at mom and dad's for a little while, which turned into a day-long event.  We ate dinner down there, went home, and all three of us fell asleep on the couch until 10.  Laziness at it's finest, ladies and gents. 

Just call me "sloth" from here on out.

Slooooothhhhhhhhh......sLoTh.........SLOTH!

Ok....'nuff said about that.

Sunday I went to Peoria with mom, Kinzey, and her bridesmaids to help Kinzey find her wedding dress.  She looked gorgeous in everything, and she ended up finding "the one."  I can't wait until their wedding!!!  Too bad it's not until next October.....

Before we went to Peoria, I had a session with a 3 month old boy.  He loved it when I talked to him and told him how cute he was....how adorable is that?! 


He was zonked when they first arrived, but then changed quickly as I started to move him around a bit. :-)



I was telling him how cute he is during this one....and he really is!



All in all I'd say it was a successful weekend. 

Happy Tuesday!  Have a safe and great 4th of July!! :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...