Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Shenanigans

This past weekend was jam packed with photography items.

Friday night I had a session with a little cutie turning two.  She wanted to do her own thing, so I followed her around for awhile just snapping away.  She is so dang cute, and such a little peanut!






Don't you just love her little outfit?  It was her Elmo birthday dress for her Elmo themed birthday party.  So cute!







Saturday we photographed our first wedding of the season!!! It was a hot afternoon, which then turned into a hot stormy afternoon, which then turned into a hot, humid, post stormy afternoon.  With all of that going on, it was still a beautiful day.  I will have some sneak peeks posted of the big day very soon! :-)

Sunday, we had a session with an adorable family of three.  I took some family pictures and then their lil' ladie's two year pictures.  She was so stinkin' cute and very cooperative. 




I love the outfit colors.  They really pop and look great together!







Look at her eyelashes!! I can't get over them.  So adorable!

That pretty much sums up my weekend. 

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for reading. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...