Friday, July 13, 2012

Fits and Screams

Videos, videos, videos....gotta' love 'em.

The first is of Ryder, throwing a small fit.  Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but it cracks me up.  He only throws the fit when I ask what is wrong, and the true reason for this is because I wouldn't let him play with my phone.  Poor kid, so deprived, eh?


The second is from a typical night in our house.  Ryder loves to play 'monster' with Darren....which ultimately results in a screaming match between the two of them, and Ryder cracking up at it. 
Cute, right?

By the way, happy Friday the 13th everyone.  Don't let Jason Voorhees get you!

Eeek!  He looks rather filthy, doesn't he?  Someone should really tell him to bathe more often.  Shame shame, Jason.  He should really put some antiseptic on those wounds as well, otherwise they'll become infected.

BYE!

Thanks for reading. :-)




5 comments:

Jessie said...

omg. Both of them are so cute.

I love how when he gets upset...he knows EXACTLY what he is saying and flairs his arms back and forth!

And I love how he waits for Darren to "rowr" back at him..then laughs.

Such an adorable man.

Darren said...

I think Jason should invest in a new hockey mask. His current one appears to be coming apart. Why is Jason so angry. Maybe he's mad at the fact he didn't have a proper funeral for his mother. Funeral costs are pretty high.

Sara said...

I would be angry too if I drowned in a lake while a bunch of camp counselors did the deed. All Jason needed was a bit of saving, and looked what happened....he turned into a mutated 'thing' that has serious skin and mental issues.....

Darren said...

Maybe his mom should have bought little Jason swimming lessons and none of this never would have happened. But nooo, he turned out to be the mutilated freak we all love about him today. I wonder if he has any hobbies other than killing horny teenagers.....just a thought.

Sara said...

I betcha' hockey is a hobby of Jason'....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...