Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Nine Loves


I have decided to link up with Tiffany and Lauren for the 10 Day You Challenge.  This is the second day of a weekly challenge, so I decided to jump on board while the challenge is still young. ;-)

Today is nine loves. <3

:::one:::
The hubby
 He is my best friend and the only person who truly gets me.  He keeps me sane.  Plus, he's a nerd who likes the same nerdy things I do.  Score!  I love him more than I could ever describe. I love you D-Ron! <3

:::two:::
My baby boy
I can't even imagine a life without this little butterball, and I don't remember how life was before he entered ours.  Words cannot describe how wonderful it feels to be a momma to this lil' man.


:::three:::
My family and friends
I would seriously be lost without all of these peeps.  They are amazingly awesome people, and I am so thankful to have them in my life.  Love you all to pieces!

:::four:::
Photography is an immense part of my life, and I love every second of it.  Here are some pics from a session I had with some cutie twins. :-)






:::five:::
Pizza
I could eat 'za every flipping day.  I love it.  Yum!

:::six:::
Fall-type things
Hoodies, cookouts, smores, hoodies, smores, the colors, smores, hoodies....you get my drift? ;-)

:::seven:::
My fur babies
We have two kitties and dog, and we are currently waiting for our new puppy to be born.  I love my animals!

:::eight:::
Sci-fi/Fantasy crap
Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Marvel stuff....I love it all.  So does the hubby.  We're beyond awesome...you know, legends in our own minds. :-)

:::nine:::
Movies
I am a movie fan to say the least.  There are very few movies I won't sit through at least once.  I love to analyze movies and discuss aspects of film.  I love so many movies, it is impossible for me to choose one favorite.  I can't.  It gives me heartburn.  Or that could be the milkshake I had earlier.  Either way, I can't choose.

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for reading, yo'!

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Thank you for linking up! Seriously I could have copied most of your list. Your little boy is adorable and your photography is amazing! I have had pizza everyday for the last week so I understand pizza love! I can't wait for fall and love all the sci-fi/fantasy stuff too! Thanks again!

Tiffany said...

You photography is so beautiful! And Ryder is adorable!! OMG that face! I am totally into the Syfy stuff--HP and Marvel movies...LOVE! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up--can't wait to read your answers next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...