Friday, August 24, 2012

Babies!

Last Saturday I had a session with a little 3 month old. She really wasn't a happy camper, but I was able to get a couple of cute ones with her and her parents, and just a few of her alone.  I loved her littel ruffle outfit. :-)







Last night I had a session with a newborn baby girl.  She finished eating, and was wide awake and ready to go and wouldn't go to sleep, regardless of anything her mom and I tried.  It's not everyday I have a newborn awake for the entire thing! Since she was awake, posing her in different positions was basically out of the picture and darn near impossible.  It's hard when you have a wiggle worm. :-)  I am still in love with these pictures.  She is so stinkin' cute!




I also got a few cute ones of her and her big brother.  I am IN LOVE with this one!  I like it in color and B&W.  Which one do you guys prefer?


Or......

I love them both!  I can't wait to edit the rest of these. :-)

Happy Friday!  Have an awesome weekend, friends!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

gah! so cute. :) great job!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I love newborn babyies! It's a good thing I'm a labor and delivery nurse! Nice pictures!

Claire said...

I love both pictures. I guess it depends on the kind of effect or mood we want to create, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...