Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Star: Hi, I'm Sara!

Mrs. Monologues

Linking up for the first time with Mrs. Monologues for Blog Star!

My name is Sara!  I am a 20-something photo/movie-holic with an awesome hubby and sweet little boy.  I spend my days working my normal gig, and my nights/weekends pursuing a photography business/degree and spending as much time as possible with my two lugs.


You can read more about us here and here. :-)

A few randoms about myself/blog:

::: I laugh at inappropriate moments.  I don't mean to...I think I may do this when I get nervous.  Or, maybe I'm just inappropriate. ;-)

:::  I like to ramble.  It's an uncontrollable issue.  If you read this blog, you know what I'm talking about.

::: I heart all things nerdy and sci-fi related.

::: The title of this blog, Maurer Power, really doesn't make much sense.  I just really liked that the title rhymed.

::: I can get pretty darn strange. I may/may not have posted random Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videos featuring Vanilla Ice....like this....in past posts....

"GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO GO GO GO!"

::: I have an obsession with Uggs.  And hoodies.  And fall. And smores.

::: Did I mention the rambling issue?  Oh, I did.  Nevermind then.

Thanks for stopping by,  and thanks for reading! :-)

2 comments:

Mrs. Monologues said...

I laugh at inappropriate moments too! So glad you linked up!
Mrs. Monologues

Meg said...

It's good to know I'm not alone when it comes to laughing at inappropriate moments. And rambling. I'm pretty good at that, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...