Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Monday


This is my first time linking up with Megan for Dear Monday! :-)

Dear Monday, you arrived too soon this week.  Your 'early arrival' has left me incredibly tired and in a haze.  Let's up you don't continue to do this to me in coming weeks.  If it were possible to punch you in the face Monday, I totally would.  Just sayin'....

Dear weather, you are still unbelievably gorgeous!  The fair this past weekend was such a nice experience, considering in past years you have been well over 85 degrees, complete with unbearable humidity.  This was definitely a nice change.  It was nice not sweating uncontrollably and grossing out those around me with my 'glistening beauty.'

Dear face, PLEASE stop breaking out!! I don't think I can stand seeing another blemish pop up out of no-where for no reason.  Not to mention, I have a hard time leaving said blemishes alone, so they only get worse and more noticable.  Just stop...purdy please?  I'll give you a cookie if you stop...

Dear hubby, Seriously, you have been such an amazing help the past few weeks with photo editing.  You are doing a great job, and I am so thankful and appreciative of everything you do for me.  You're amazing, D-Ron! :-)

Dear classes, I am finally to a point where I am somewhat comfortable with you and your expectations.  Let's hope I continue to feel this way about you, and for your sake let's hope I don't get the same feelings for you that I feel for this particular Monday.....

Happy Monday, and thanks for reading!! :-)

3 comments:

Claire said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about your classes.

Did you take pictures of the fair? I've been looking forward to that. :)

Have a great week!

Becca at One Girl said...

Happy Monday to you! Weekends go to fast - I was all groggy & tired today too :)

Sara said...

Thanks ladies! :-)

Claire--I need to change the format of the pics so they will load on here. I will probably get that post done tomorrow! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...