Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. :-)

Dear Friday, Yay!  You've arrived once more, but seems with each week it takes you longer and longer to show your face.  What's up with that Friday?

Dear unbelievably nice weather, Your presence is most welcome!  You are such a nice change from the horrible heat wave that was stuck in Central IL.  Now, if just a teeny weeny bit a rain could accompany you, I think that would make a bunch of people happy.  :-)

Dear hubby, I really hope you're ready to do a little shopping tomorrow.  I heart you.  That is all.

Dear allergies, Please, get the hint and take a hike.  I've really had enough of you this year.  I would like to breathe normal again sometime soon....

I think that may be all for this Friday.  Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...