Friday, August 17, 2012

Put Your Hands Together for Friday!

I am unbelievably stoked that Friday is here.  No lie...this week has been a bit brutal.  I am finally to the point where I am comfortable feeling alright with my school course load.  Let's just say I feel better about it  this week than I did last week.  The good thing?  These classes are only 5.5 weeks long.  I think I can endure the madness for 5.5 weeks.  Maybe.  If I look disheveled and out of place in the coming weeks, run for the hills. 

Anyway....

I was going through some picture files earlier and I realized I never shared the sneak peeks from our session last week.  This little girl is completely adorable, and definitely  has a mind of her own already.  We decided to lay her on her back on a blanket to start, but then we quickly discovered that was the only way she was content.  So, we decided to stick with that for a majority of the time.  It's true what they say--the little ones run the show. :-)




Can I just say how much I love her expression in this one?!

She seriously had the BEST facial expressions. 

She was cracking me up!

Also, because I love you all so much, and because it's Friday, I decided to share a video.  I wanted a nice 'blast from the past' moment.  Enjoy!

HECK YES!!  Don't act like you didn't enjoy that, because I know you did.  AND, I know that you were dancing along with the video, because I know you all remember those rockin' dance moves. 

Ok, maybe it's just me then....

Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy your weekend. :-)  If you're looking for me, I'll be chillin' in small town USA with the llamas and goats at the fair.  Peace out!

2 comments:

Claire said...

This baby girl is absolutely adorable! Loved her "faces" ! :)

Sara said...

Thanks Claire! She seriously had some of the best expressions...she was cracking me up! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...