Monday, August 6, 2012

Shabby Apple

I wanted to take a few minutes and talk about an awesome online shopping site where women can find seriously cute clothes.  This site-store is Shabby Apple.  Shabby Apple has tons of great clothes, jewelry/accessories, swim suits, and they also have a section on their site with arts and crafts/bath & beauty/gifts, all available for purchase.  One really great aspect of Shabby Apple is that Shabby Apple donates 5% of its net dress sales to help women worldwide.  I think we can all agree that is beyond fabulous!

I know I've mentioned before that I am not a flashy girl when it comes to my wardrobe OR my accessories.  A lot of the items on the site really reflect my style.  Plus, a lot of the items are completely work appropriate in my job, which is a definite bonus.  I have looked around a lot for cute work clothes that don't look like club-wear and aren't too flashy....but most of all, won't completely empty my pocketbook.  Shabby Apple fits these needs, and their items are pretty wallet friendly! :-)

Want to know another awesome thing I noticed right away?  They have plus sizes, which. in my opinion, is a great sizing option to offer.  Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, and it's great that all types of women can shop on this site! 

Check out the top right hand side of my page for the Shabby Apple banner.  Click on it, and check out all of the cute items Shabby Apple has to offer! :-)

P.S.  Right now they are having an August Sale, so not only will get some awesome items, you can get them at an even better price! You also get free shipping on orders over $100! How awesome is that?!

Now that I've rambled on long enough about this awesome site, how was everyone's weekend?  Mine was jam packed full of stuff, and I can't wait to share it all with you tomorrow.  Stay tuned ladies and gents!

Happy Monday, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...